Saturday 25 April 2015

25 April 2015

Today I so tired because yesterday I slept at 2 o’clock in the morning… after my breakfast, I read a novel and opened music. While I reading, I don’t know why my mind thinking about him, it’s annoying. I told myself stop thinking, just a friend. I shouldn’t think about guys, I can be single. 
Maybe I less communicate with guys so maybe the feeling will be quite messy. I can be so fast fall in love and also easy to break my heart.

  I wish I can be a lot of characters. I hope I can help everyone in the world who needed help. My biggest hope is my family can live in peace. Other than that, I hope I can earn a lot of money to buy foods, drinks, clothes, etc to people who can’t effort to buy it or another reason. I always think, this world why it become more worst? Where is human heart gone? War, kill animals in a cruel ways, bully all little animal or people… Why they don’t think if they are the one who are the victim?

  I hope I can have people guide me in my life. I know I got a lot of weakness. I need to improve my English and study hard while I young. I want to go orphan, paralyse, old folk house, hospital and other places sing songs along with my guitar if I can play it well and my voice is better. I really hope I can do somethings help this world. Spread our love to people indeed.

  My college life is going soon. I need to face it and I need to study well as I can. I hope I can find someone can guide me in that course. I hope Hotel and Tourism Management won’t be hard like Science course. Each of course got their hard… I hope I can handle well and hope not to be ignore my guitar lesson.


  My conclusion just hope this world won’t be destroy and live in peace. Everyone live in happy and no worried. Stay strong and positive mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment