Wednesday 22 April 2015

Renew Blog

22 April 2015, 0034am

  I deleted my last posted and I want to make my blogger become my diary~

  My school will start soon... I very nervous and scare, I just keep on tell myself : appreciate and study hard no matter how bad I will face, I need to be brave. Hope I can survive well in my college. 2 years half to complete diploma~ I still not yet exam my car license, delayed for 2-3 months... Hmm... Seriously, I'm lazy~ LOL~

  I would like to share something to reader. From the beginning, I met a guy who was like big brother, he more 10 years older than me. He motivated me a lot, he was straight forward person and high self esteem. I know he won't see this blog, but I scare one day he will read it. I very thanks God giving him appeared in my life so that I can learn a lot from him, his good characteristics. I hope I can have him as my step brother. I told one of my closely friend, she said; ignore him, he too over straight forward, it hurting you, stop chat with him. In my mind, ya, he is hurting me but I know he always want me to become good, strong, educate person, and others. I know not just me, his will do to his friends too. Last 2 days, after I worked, I went to 99 supermarket to buy some stuff. When I looking for the colouring and the flavouring essence, he came forward to greet me. In meantime, I get shocked and laugh until I cried. I thought I dreaming. My mind also blanked. We chat few minutes only. This is faith~ Actually I avoid to meet him because of some reason. I also keep on forgot to observe his unique eyes, he got Nystagmus when he born. However I need to treat him well as my brother.

  I tell a little things about myself. I'm patient in front of people but I can't patient in front of my family but mostly I keep calm down. I am a good listener, I think so~ my friends will tell their sadness to me but their happiness not usual to tell me... I will tell my further life story in next blog.

  Good night, my world~

No comments:

Post a Comment